Monday, August 6, 2012

sea, sun, food, party = Greece

First day off! I took the earliest plane from Pisa and I went to Athens!
While i was waiting my sister and my second flight I found out that now we have Victoria Secret store inside the airport! Awesome!
After that I took the half of the store it was time for me to leave for Corfu!
One hour later my vacations STARTED!
Our friend Nafsika was waiting for us, we ate something quick and we went directly on the beach!
First we went to Issos beach, we didn't stay that much there because we wanted to see La Grotta!
For "La Grotta" Italians would say MERAVIGLIOSA! Soo beautiful! Bar upon the rocks, blue/green water and cold to make our skin better..!!
Then we went to a Greek tavern close to that beach and we ate and drank till death !! Fish and Ouzo!
That's life!!
Of course later we went out to see what's going on with the night life.. Seriously this island has everything! Good food, amazing beaches and awesome bars! Viva la Grecia!! x














I am wearing:
h&m floral shirt | h&m bikini top | Topshop floral bikini bottom | Abercrombie jeans shorts | Havaianas flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...