Wednesday, April 10, 2013

PARISIENNE



Sorry loves for the lack of posting but as I already said before I am moving to Paris!
Finally it happened!
Today its OFFICIALLY my first day as Parisienne!
So.... here's a post from my Sunday's outfit!! While I was searching like crazy for an apartment and while I was staying in a hotel my friend came here to help me and thank God we had a sunny day!!! OF COURSE, we took advantage of it and we walked around Paris for... I don't know... like 6 hours?!!
Oh boy I don't think I will ever get enough of this city!
L.O.V.E
For my casual Sunday I picked up a vintage look. 
"Sporting" my mom's vintage jupe culotte bought 20 years ago here in Paris!!
(I am always stealing things from my mom shhhhhhh!!).

Wearing:
Vintage jupe culotte
 Nasty Gal Jeans shirt (similar here)
Zara coat 
Zara necklace (here)
Topshop booties
Vintage sunglasses (bought in Vintage Selection Firenze)

2 comments:

  1. Uber stylish!! Love the vintage jupe culotte with the denim shirt!
    Wish you the best for your new beginning in Paris :)

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...