Tuesday, October 23, 2012

the perfect white coat

Before I come to St.Gallen I thought the weather will be cold.. (Thanks God its not!)
So I found this beautiful white coat on Zara!
I love the design and the cut but its not that warm.. So if you want it for a nice sunny walk its just PERFECT!
The good thing is that you can wear it day and night and it can be transformed in a stunning minimal outfit!
If you match it with a total black look or a total white look with wide pants or skinny pants and a pair of wedge heel sneakers, biker boots or heels looks soo good!
For casual days you can wear it like I did.. With a boyfriend jeans and a sweater. I think it looks good! ;)

How would you wear it??

wearing: Zara white coat | Abercrombie&Fitch jeans | Grey sweater SUN68 | Zara bag | Prada sunnies | Boots bought in Greece from a vintage store



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...