Friday, October 26, 2012

INTERVIEW WITH THE MODEL ILIAS PETRAKIS



Ilias is our Greek successful model that makes us proud abroad.  With his unique face and his beard look succeeded to enter in the fashion world. He already has significant jobs in his portfolio such as  Missoni (catwalk), Gas (ad campaign), editorials for famous magazines and more; not only in Greece, Milan, Paris but also around the world. You can have a clearer image of him in our interview below.

How did you get started modeling?
I used to be a professional swimmer so I had lots of editorials as an athlete. Then I quit because of a serious surgery and the perfect time has come for me to start traveling as a full time job.

What do you like and what you hate about modeling?
 I hate the loneliness and waiting at the airports. I love working on it and being part of a production.

What kind of photography/shows were you doing?
Although I am not a catwalk model I did Missoni and some other designers in Italy, Greece and Turkey.
As for photography, I had plenty of editorials all around Europe and some advertisement campaigns as well.
What has been your favorite experience in modeling so far?
I really cannot choose anything.. My whole first 5 months on modeling it was a big experience and still going..

What are your plans for your career as a model in the future?
My plans is to keep on traveling and try to make a good name in all the good markets such as Milan, Paris,   London, New York..I really feel blessed that i can do it.
If you weren’t modeling now, what do you think you’d be doing?
I think I would be still swimming..That was my big love and my past lifestyle.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like cooking, swimming., running and watching movies and TV series.

Do you like to shop?
I love it! But I am trying to avoid it cause I can't control myself!

Tell us the perfect outfit for you, that you can wear all day long.
 A ripped pair of jeans, sneakers,vintage t-shirt and a leather jacket on top.. I can even sleep into this outfit!!
       
-ILIAS PETRAKIS

Thank you very much Ilias for the intervirew. Keep us updated for your next steps and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...