Sunday, August 5, 2012

back from Greece

Big apologies for being LOST the past few weeks but i took my 3 weeks off from my job.. So as you cannot imagine :p I was in Greece !! 
I decided this summer my vacations to be more alternative! Well the half part was like that!
 No signal on the phone, without pc just chillin and hearing the sound of the waves, sunbathing and of course eating Greek food!!!
 
Here are some shots from the best vacations I've ever had.. 
Started in Corfu with a cruise trip in Paxos and Antipaxos islands... Then continued with Koufonisia and finished with a day trip in Naxos..

Seriously, I have a question to ask! Why when you are having fun and a good time the time is passing so quick????

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...