Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CHECK THIS OUT - MY THERESA


Dear All! 
I have great news for you!
From today till the 19th of December (midnight cet) you can take advantage of the free shipping of
 My Theresa. 
You are still looking for your Festive Dressing? 
Cocktail Soirrees? Office parties? or maybe... Family festivities?
My Theresa takes care of all these, and much more, with amazing selections with all the  must-haves of the season.
I forgot to mention... There's also a seasonal sale (!)
What you have to do?
 Just click on the banner below to take the free shipping and explore the fashion world!

MyTheresa

Hmm, what about a pair of Proenza Schouler boots, 20% off plus free shipping?!
SOLD!

Let me know about your purchase (s) !
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...