Monday, June 10, 2013

ABASI ROSBOROUGH

Hello ladies and gentlemen! 
Sorry for being lost the past few weeks but as I am working like crazy for the menswear fashion week I didn't have the time to update my page.
Today I have great news for our gentlemen.

You want something new, well made with good materials and pefect shapes?!
Then you have the answer: ABASI ROSBOROUGH.
This brands is the creation of two Brooklyn-based designers Abdul ABASI and Greg ROSBOROUGH.
Before founding Abasi Rosborough in 2012, Rosborough designed for Ralph Lauren while Abasi worked for Engineered Garments after serving the US military. The two designers met while studying menswear design at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.
The pictures comes from their first collection for Fall/Winter 2013, I am looking forward to see their Spring/Summer 2014!

You can find more on their official webiste here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...