Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FASHION DESIGNER: LENA LUMELSKY @ ATELIER DEBBAS


While the days were passing in Paris a lot of clients visited the showroom.
So I snapped some pictures while our models were changing and presenting the clothes of Lena Lumelsky!
Lena is an awesome avant garde designer. The new collection for Spring/Summer 2013 has a romantic sense but also rock  if you think that except of romantic gowns has also a beautiful leather jacket to put upon the dresses.
Makes a really beautiful and unique look!
My favorite pieces, that you can see in the pictures below, are the black n cream dress and also those with the transparent details in front of the chest. When I first saw them I was stunned..!
I added also some pictures from the official ad campaign and the backstage video so you can have a complete image of her. Hope you love her like I do! Lena it was such a pleasure to meet you! X


ATELIER DEBBAS
 
photos by Marina Lyritzi

AD CAMPAIGN 



2 comments:

  1. very nice dress, i like the transparent details and the embroidery with flower on the chest! nice!!

    http://double-concept.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! She is a reaaally nice designer! I believe that we ll see these dresses a lot.... Thanks for your comment! Hope you like my blog.x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...