Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 3 | Barcelona

As the days continue and now we are on the 3rd day what is better to talk a little bit about Museu d'historia Barcelona, Placa Reial and Museu Picasso ?? Yes its true, this amazing artist comes from Spain..! As the queue was many blocks away I was checking my guide and I saw that this district of La Ribera was home to Barcelona's nobility for 500 years, that's why is full of Gothic palazzos ..!! When I entered  the museum, I realised that it had a lot of private collections and works donated by Picasso himself such as Portrait of Senora Canals, Harlequin and the series La Meninas. To be honest, La Meninas was one of my favorite rooms.. 
Then we went for a coffee in Placa Reial. This placa is just amazing, having palm trees EVERYWHERE, a really beautiful fontain in the middle  and many many cafeterias and restaurants.! You can enjoy from the pictures below the beauty of these things..






















PRADA bag | Asos shoulder blazer | Zara jeans shirt |Vintage necklace | Topshop leather leggings | Topshop booties







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...