Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 2 | Barcelona

The second day after an amazing rock party in Apolo club, which by the way was really big and the queue for the entrance was unbelievable, we went to La Sagrada Familia one of the iconic symbols of Barcelona and one of the most famous churches in the world created by the GENIUS Antoni Gaudí.
When I first saw this great Gothic church I was socked, I couldn't believe that this was true. It is enormous and the most beautiful building i've ever seen.. My first thought when I saw it was bones & skulls, but also reminded me a movie called "The Haunting" I was feeling like it was covered by souls ready to come out. But it was just a dark feeling of mine because the main inspiration is the nature ! Steems, roots from the trees and flowers makes this unique cathedral a piece of art. I think there is no words to describe it so just see for yourself..


























Zara skirt | boots | blazer | Topshop american flag top | PRADA bag

" With the flowerpots, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, cheered by the clucking of the hens, the song of the birds and the buzzing of the insects, and with the mountains of Prades in the distance, i captured the purest and most pleasant images of nature, that nature that is ever our Mistress" - Antoni Gaudí




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...