Tuesday, June 5, 2012

photo diary : me and my sis

Hello and sorry for my absence these weeks.. but as i am finishing with my master i don't have enough time to do anything... Now that i delivered my final project i can live again (!) and i can put finally the best days that i had here in Florence with my sister.. :)
Just a snapshot of what we did these days ! Beautiful places, drinks, food, many laughs, a looot of sleep but also casual days with movie and wine! How i missed them !! I think it was the most fun and relax days for me here in Florence..! But what do you think?? Do we look alike?? :) xo






2 comments:

  1. you both have lovely lovely outfits! the striped dress you are wearing on the last photo is beyond amazing ! xx

    dreamingthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very very much Eleni ! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...