Thursday, June 21, 2012

Luisaviaroma fashion super heroes party


My night @ Luisa via Roma party
I was more than happy to attend Fashion Super Heroes party. Not only because it was a really nice event but also because I met really nice people.
The mood in the party, (and also mine !), was really pleasant and happy! We were dancing, drinking, laughing and of course all of us were taking pictures!! Thousands pictures!! If you think we were, I don’t even know how many, bloggers there.
Music by the French group NEIMO and the Dj Misty Rabbit, lot of drinks and fresh cocktails and many famous bloggers such as Chiara Ferragni, Andy Torres & Tuula among others.
I can’t wait for the next one!! You can see also more details for the event @ Tickityflippinboo mag! xoo


Images Courtesy of © http://www.tickityflippinboo.com/ | © Chara Mikrou & Ebru Gurgen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...