Monday, April 16, 2012

Roma Calling


Firenze - Roma, just an hour and a half away by train. So what do you think about a day trip? Sounds good!
And, actually, it was! Not just because I had the chance to see Rome, but also because I enjoyed a romantic trip with my boyfriend..
So how can you combine best visiting with romance? Fontana di Trevi, a walk by Tevere river, lunch in Trastevere and a tour in the district of Colosseo ?
Out of all, the place that impressed me most was the Colosseo; so much history and beauty inside those old walls… But, of course, I made a wish and I threw a coin inside Fontana di Trevi… fingers crossed for the results!
One day is not enough to see Rome, actually not even one week is enough if we think of the quote I recently heard: "Rome wasn't built in one day or a week". That's true and if you have visited this city, you already know it. For those who are planning to go, take a while to think about what you want to see and organize your time there wisely!






































 ZARA skirt | jumper | boots | SHAMPALOVE leather jacket | BALENCIAGA bag | LANVIN for H&M sunnies





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...