Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 5 | Barcelona

After a crazy night in Barcelonetta in Opium club and a huge breakfast in the moring we decided to visit Park Guell. We didn't know exactly where  it was so we took the metro and we arrived in the area that the map was writting. We started to walk and walk and after 10 min we turned our head on the left and we saw a heel full of stairs..!! It was so funny, but Thanks God they were escalators !!
Yes indeed it was up in the hill but believe me it deseved the walk !
It was a really beautiful (big!!) park with an amazing view and creations again from Gaudi.  his apartment was also there. The most weird thing was that it was a really simple house! I mean for Gaudi I was expecting something extravagant or architectural advanced ! Then we continued to the magic fountain and MNAC (Museum Nacional d'Art de Catalunya). I was not expected so much beauty in this city.. When I saw this fountain and the MNAC my mouth was opened for 20 min !! I ll post a really nice video for you to understand  what I am really talking about.. for now take a look in the Park Guell.. I ll post later today the photos from MNAC & magic fountain with the video ;) . xo






























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...